buying a home in CALGARY
Steps To Buying A Home
- Getting Pre-Approved
- Why Work With A Mortgage Broker?
- Why Work With A Realtor®?
- Experiencing Your Dream Home
- Writing an Offer
- Firm Sale
- What’s Next?
The most crucial step in the process is knowing how much you can spend, how much your payments will be, and what additional info the bank will need from you.
Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
- They shop for you
- Access to over 40 different lenders
- They only pull your credit once
- Find the right terms and conditions
- They’re free to use
Why Use a Realtor®?
- It’s completely free
- Market knowledge of Calgary
- Point out major concerns of each property
- Paperwork is taken care of to make it a stress-free process for you
- Kick-ass negotiators who are in your court
- We help with both pre-owned and new homes (including showhomes)
Experience Your Dream Home
We’ll arrange private viewings, around your schedule, of any home for sale with any company – even private sellers. Before preparing your offer, we’ll research the history of the home and review all of your concerns and questions.
Writing An Offer
- A CMA will be done to find out where a good place to start your offer is (we don’t want you overpaying)
- We’ll go through the contract and explain the details
- Negotiate terms and inclusions (the usual is 12-24 hours)
- Always expect a counteroffer!
Look, we’re going to say it: we kick ass at negotiating. We know every trick in the book.
We’ll negotiate on your behalf as though we were buying our own home and won’t be bullied or pressured into making a move you aren’t comfortable with.
We know the legal agreements backwards and forwards and can help you decipher the fine print. We’ll take the mystery out of all that legalese and do everything we can to make the process as painless as possible.)
Remove Your Conditions
The most common are home inspection, financing approval, and selling your current home.
We’ll help you solve issues or renegotiate your deal if problems arise.
After all the conditions are waived, we officially have a firm sale!
Time to choose a lawyer- don’t have one? We can recommend one!
As your personal real estate concierge, we’ll stay with you until moving day and beyond.